Just a brief run down of what I’m currently doing to expand my skillsets in technology and amateur photography. You can see a lot of my online activity by looking at my blog and github repo.
- (book) Pro Docker
- (book) Pro Vim
- (book) Nginx From Beginner to Pro
- (book) Ansible From Beginner to Pro
- (book) Stalin: Paradoxes of Power
- Establishing a Kubernetes CI/CD pipeline for PHP (drupal and redcap mostly) and Java (Jira and Extraview) web applications.
- Establishing a dashboard for centralized document, metrics, and administration.
- Expanding monitoring, exploring possibilities beyond Zabbix for a unified monitoring solution for Windows, Linux and Kubernetes services.
- Only time I have right now for buying a new camera, the Nikon I’ve been using is a little old and has sand in it that I think it preventing the zoom from working properly. I’m hoping to get out soon before winter is over so that I can get some cold weather photography done.